Sunday, July 25, 2010

TIRED DAYz


^
^
^
^
This is the movie i watch ytd wif cherlynn and cheeling
The movie is Ok onli..
this movie is about a sorcerer Balthazar defend the city by the dark forces
Horvath, follower of Morgana the evil witch. By doin tat, he cant do it alone, so he recuits a apprentice, Dave. Balthazar taught him everythings about magic and how to becum a sorcerer.




^
This pose Y look like Dragon Ball that Goku use his superpower???
AHHHBUUGENNN
<>
<>
<>
after that movie v seperate walk walk.
cos Cherlynn say Chee ling very shy when facing me wo..
HAR??
y shy le?
im not very leng chai
(even im not the yong sui)
don noe le...
ahhahahha
<>
<>
<>
i met WAWAL when walking.
she acc me walk walk walk walk
walk whole jusco.
finally i decide to eat my breakfast and lunch...
(cos the movie is 12.45pm start)
WAWAL very cute..
she watch me eating
don noe her hungry ant..
ahhaha..
den i steal some leng lui pic from her hp..
very sexy and cute gals
(later i will upload)
<>
<>
<>
almost 5pm i went to my 1st class of this sem.
At WAWASAN OPEN UNIVERSITY
quite small the room
but is fine for me la..
inside i found out im the youngest..
??????
got malay, indians and few chineses
This sem i just take one subject onli
That is Principle of Marketing
My lecturer is Mr. Albert
He is full time lecturer from KTAR
so when he saw me he quickly ask me when is Kaze(my bro)'s bro
haha..
v two look alike ma,
<>
<>
<>
around 7Pm,
finish class lur...
i quikly drive to JJ there fetch my one iMportant person..
ahahha
but That person is LATE
herng..!!
i having dinner wif HER
at MP (not that steamboat one)
whole night she keep gek me and make me unhappy..
haiz...
suan lo..
I SURE REMEMEBR HER DE>.!!!!
HERNG..!
<>
<>
<>
after fetch her bak
ald almost 1am morning..
Karu say da gei..
ahhaha
v play warcraft whole night...
finally I WIN<>
HAHHAHAH...
WINNER alw like that de..
ahahhahah
around 4/5am i bak and have a nice sleep.
SLEp till today 5pm..
HAR!!!!!!>???
sleep le almost 13hours..
i reali is a pig le..
ahhahaha
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
that all for today.
i rush go meeting now.
<>
<>
remember keep support my blog.
LALLALALALALALLALAL





























No comments:

Post a Comment